decades' buddies
We thonned. I shall let the pictures do the ultimate talking...
Decades' friends. Unbelievable? We're 17!!
Group photo. This is nice. 飘移
Group photo
Group photo
Group photo
Group photo
After singing.


Yah.
Funny shit. LOLS
Jia jun in the house!
Sean and Poh seng.
Dinner.
Same post! We seriously didn't notice it.
He noted that this is a post of a " GREAT ESCAPE! " Haha
We had some small talk at 4am, before going for breakfast.
sing along~
Time for midnight's ride!
Geylang riding.
Sean wouldn't be jobless. Haha
肉骨茶 at sean's grandfather's shop. It's FREE for supper! Wee~
Random photo. Green and blue shiny eyes. Notice?
3.30am, we got screened by polices. LOLS They are kind of funny though. Haha. " Ah, this phone is nicer to use " , " Got porns inside or not " Ha.
3.45am, sean had an solid injury on his toeS. Speedy recovery, and it's a lesson learnt, wear shoe if you want to ride a bike next time.
"Pump pump" How can we go a distance with flat-less tyres? Lols
That's our breakfast. IT'S MY TREAT, REMEMBER!!
It's 2pm. Haha. I'm done posting!!!
I'm tired again~! Back to sleep. NIGHT!
It's 2pm. Haha. I'm done posting!!!
I'm tired again~! Back to sleep. NIGHT!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home